If you’re reading this, then you probably already know that webinars are a great way to reach out to your audience. But did you know that they can also be an excellent content marketing tool?
Are you considering “webinar” as a B2B content marketing tool for your business? If yes, you are on the right path toward attracting your potential customers. A webinar is a modern powerful online tool that has the capacity to capture a wide range of audiences beyond geographical boundaries.
WEBINARS Impact on the B2B Marketplace
1. Seamless connector with your target audience- In comparison to traditional marketing tools that attract and build sales funnels, webinars can prove to be an affordable solution. Webinars act as a content marketing platform enabling your business to communicate with your customer base effectively. According to BigMarker, 32% of webinar attendees are only engaged when the host is passionate about the topic. A trending, engaging industry-related topic for the webinar can create a magical connection with you and your audience. Engage effortlessly with your audience by using webinar features of polls, gamification, and chat box function.
2. Aids in generating quality leads- This B2B content marketing tool is powerful in generating quality leads as attendees register prior to the webinar with their important details which your sales team could use in the future. Many businesses use a strategy of handing out certificates of participation to the attendees only after they have written webinar feedback. This gives your business an opportunity to gain insights about your webinar from the customer’s perspective.
3. Capture the TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU of your sales funnel- Yes, you heard that right. Webinars can enhance the drive of your sales professionals to build the TOFU (Top of the Funnel) leads who are in the awareness stage and have very limited or no idea about your brand. Using a webinar plethora of insights and information about your business can be presented to TOFU leads. This can help in building curiosity in them. Further, your MOFU (Middle of the Funnel) leads in the consideration stage can be moved down the funnel by providing exact solutions to their existing problems through your products or services. This stage is very volatile as they may move to competitors if not convinced effectively with your pitch. Hence, clearly communicate your offerings to the prospect and secure their trust in your brand. Lastly, your BOFU (Bottom of the Funnel) leads who are in the decision stage need to be seamlessly moved to sales. Reinforce to BOFU leads your strong foundation of the brand like excellent customer support, timely after-sales service, etc. Webinars can move TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU into a sure-shot sale if handled with clear strategies.
4. Act as a replay and repurpose tool- Have your attendees missed out on your trending webinar addressing key industry-related topics? Don’t you worry! You can post the recording of the webinar on any social media platform for the attendees to view at a later date or have the transcript of this B2B content marketing tool which can improve your SEO content, views, engagement, and search rank for your business.
5. Integration of webinar with CRM- This B2B Content marketing tool can be integrated with your existing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software or other marketing automation platform. This integration can consolidate data and give your sales force crystal clear information about your leads in your CRM directly without manual efforts. This lead information can prove beneficial during marketing, advertising, or even while closing into a sale.
In the End
With a plethora of marketing tools available online, a webinar is a cost-effective, powerful, and impactful tool for your business. As a brand, you have information that is exclusive to your product or service, and only you can credibly share it.
Just the thought of having to plan and run webinars may seem overwhelming when you first start out, but don’t fret! Remember that the goal of a webinar is not just to get traffic or leads, but to inform and educate website visitors on the topic you’re covering.
Find a unique hook you can create content around. From there, it’s all about keeping your audience engaged! Go ahead, plan your next webinar and let us know about the impact it created!